Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MOTs and boring things like that!

Me and tim in herm, mum sent me a load of photos from her camera and I thought this was a nice one of me and tim. Me, Tim and Tigs, she is the cutest puppy ever, I want one like her now!!!
Hello, my car has passed it's MOT!!!! YEY!!!! I am so pleased because I really can't afford a big car bill right now, huge relief!

So we are back in our little flat ready to get working ready for this term, I am going to spend this week planning, getting my classroom ready and generally panicking about going back to work. My teaching assistant text me last night to say she has got another job (she has been looking to go into office work for ages), I am really going to miss her. She worked so bloody hard and did so much extra stuff for me that it will be a shock not to have her! ARGH!!!

Tim is already back to work today, he was not happy about getting up early. However, he only has this week and next before setting off to america! He is very excited as he has never been before.

Well best scoot, I am going to look at more of the phots mum has sent to me then will update my blog with more of them soon!

Hugs, gemma x

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

God that's a huge puppy!
I loved your picture of Marmalade as well, I remember him from going around your house, it's good to know he's still around!