Monday, August 28, 2006

parents meet the parents!!!

Tim, mum and sam
Lily and Ben, I am learning to ride Lily. I had a few goes at trying to trot her... I am shockingly awful but I think it takes a lot of time!
Canterbury cathedral
Tim and the dog Tigs!
Anna and Harry, we drove down to brighton before picking up my parents from gatwick airport. We got to see their new flat and her engagement ring of course! I even got to go wedding dress viewing with her, she looked absolutely stunning (not that I can say anything about the kind of dresses she was looking at in case harry reads this!!)
Hi,

tim and I have had a lovely weekend with my mum and sam at tim's parents house down in kent. It was good fun and everyone got along really well.

We played with the horses and mum even had a go on the trap with the pony! she was very brave!

I am very tired now so will update my blogspot tomorrow...

hugs, gemma x

No comments: