Tuesday, August 22, 2006

dressing gowns and remembering yummy french foods...

This is my baby Marmalade, I love him so much and miss him. I wish he could live with me in leam but he has such a good life back in guernsey, Mum you had better be giving him lots of cuddles now I am not there!!!?????? Mum and Sam in Dinan, down by the river.
View from the top of Dinan looking down on the river
Tim and I in France Me and my moules! I know I am wrapped up in the restaurant but it was a windy day and mum and I had just been playing in the waves at Sables D'or, was freezing out of the water but actually refreshingly warm ish in the waves!

Hello,

I am enjoying my time back home still, I treated myself to a long, white, fluffy dressing gown and matching slippers! I am loving how warm and cosy it is, I've wanted one for ages!

I realised I hadn't put on any of my france photos so mum here's a few! I am missing the amazing moules and french cider already...

Especially as I am back on my healthy eating thing... I put on 6lbs this summer. I really did enjoy the guernsey and french food and drinks so I'm not too upset. Life is about living and we really lived this summer! So now it is a new term and a new get fit time for me! I did my tae bo video for the first time yesterday and am now aching A LOT! (did I mention how much I hate exercising?)

chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: