Thursday, August 10, 2006

holiday resolutions!

Hi,

being on holiday has given me loads of time to really chill out and think about what I want from this year ahead. I am now looking forward to the new term (but obviously not wanting it to come round too quickly as I am really loving this holiday!). I am feeling all motivated and inspired, I just hope it carries on when I get back into the routine of every day life...

I have decided to do a few things when I get back to leam, you may laugh at some of them!

1) Keep going with getting fit and healthy!

2) Have a new hair cut (this always makes me feel like I am starting a fresh!)

3) Try something new this term - such as learn a new language, join a yoga class or a dance class, join an arty/crafty type course at warwickshire college (could be a good way to meet some new people?)

4) grow my nails!!! (I am currently working at this and they are getting a little bit longer and I have stopped nibbling on them!!!)

5) keep in touch with my friends more, sometimes I get so tired at work during the week I don't make as much effort as I would like with my close friends!

There you go... some new term resolutions! I know they are not very exciting but there you go!!

well tim and I have packed our bags and are setting off to France in about an hours time! YEY!!! We have already got our whole weekend planned out - St Malo, Dinard, swimming on the little beaches along the coast, Dinan and much more followed each evening by a large bowl of Moules a la creme et frites!!!!

when we get back we will have one more day in guernsey then setting off back to tim's. I will update my blog when we are back in the UK. Hope everyone is well and happy, huge hugs, gemma x

No comments: