Friday, August 18, 2006

a few of my holiday snaps!






















I have so many holiday photos I just can't possibly put all of them on in one go as they take so long to resize and download on this blogspot, so I have chosen a few of my favourites!

We are now at tim's house and I have already been for a horse ride!!! We rode round the forest with my on Lily, tim on Ben and his mum on Patch. They were all very well behaved (the horses that is) and I was a lot braver than last time! I got on and off Lily three times mostly by myself! And tim tried teaching me how to trot in the field but it was so much harder than it looks and I really did look very silly!

Well enjoy looking at my photos, I will put more on at some point! huge hugs to everybody! Gemma x

p.s. I am going to weigh myself on monday when i get back to leamington but as you can see I really enjoyed the gorgeous food and wine this holiday, especially the chocolate fondues so am not expecting very good results...!!! Oh well!!! I really did have a lovely holiday!!

No comments: