Monday, August 21, 2006

my new hair cut



Hello, I am back in leam for five days before going to pick mum up from gatwick! I am so excited to show her and sa around Canterbury and tim's house, they are going to love it so much!!! I am even going to attempt to drive my mum round in the little shetland pony trap all on my own!!! I tried taking tim round the field yesterday and was quite hilarious as the little pony hadn't done it in a while and got a little over excited (like I do someitmes) and ended up cantering and bucking at the same time! Tim took control and slowed it down, not sure if mum will feel brave enough with me and her on our own... I will take lots of photos to show everyone!!

So do you like my new hair cut? I was very nervous as he did it as he cut loads of REALLY short bits round the front like a fringe kind of thing... never ever had bits this short round my face before and thought they would just curl right up to my head and lok ridiculous. However, I have already washed and styled it myself and can see how it works now and I love it.

2 comments:

Ant said...

Gorgeous yes love it. And yes I am busy. I'm stressing out. Kids are in tomorrow. It's hectic here!!! AAAARgh

Gem said...

thank you!! Well stop stressing and take some photos of yourself and update your blog spot as I have forgotten what you look like... love you!