Sunday, July 23, 2006

So excited!!!!

I found this photo when I was looking at pictures from uni (reminiscing about old times!) and I thought it was nice to start our holidays with... there will be loads more of anna, kate, helen and me after next weekend! I will be sure to put them on this blog spot. This one is when we were just about to go to the sports fed ball at the end of our third year at Warwick uni!


I am so excited about my holiday!!!!

I have packed and unpacked three times now - I just can't wait to get on the train to go to helen's then get on the plane to fly home! I am not wishing this week away by any means as i am also enjoying chilling out with tim!

I have already cooked a lovely dinner last night, we went out for drinks with little anna and craig and stayed out till 12.45am!!!! That's the latest I have been out in ages - it made me feel young again. I have also read my first holiday read - If I were you by Julia Llewellyn, was a really good read actually. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I am on to my next now which is called How to be lost by Amanda Eyre Ward. I have loads more for the summer!!!

I have also been a bit naughty and bought myself a new summer top and jeans from fat face and a new bag from Warehouse. My old one from Creaseys in Guernsey lasted me a good three years but is finally falling apart so I thought I would treat myself - do you like it?

Diet going ok but have finished my first box of chocolates from one child at school... oops! I ate them infront of the film 'Just Friends' which was hilarious and a few epsiodes of sex in the city series five - I had forgotten how brilliant they were!

well enough from me, I am far too over excited and need to calm myself down - if only I had the ocean to swim in that would cool me off a bit... only four more days till I get to go for my first swim of the year!!!! YEY!!!!

bye!!! Gemma x

2 comments:

beth spencer said...

loving the bag but gemma you haven't updated your blog since sunday. and i know you've packed so there is no excuse! withdrawl symptons. need to know what you have been uo to

Ant said...

Update!!!! I have an excuse - there are no internet cafes here. I want to see your pictures of Guernsey. Can you do some with Grandma and Grandad and Mum please? I want to see you swimming too!