Thursday, July 13, 2006

hello

Hi everyone,

things here have been crazyily mad!!! School is just so busy with end of term stuff, sports day, moving classrooms, meetings about next year etc etc etc... the list goes on!

I am loving the sunny weather but am still feeling a bit under the weather after last week and trying to get my energy back! I am flagging a bit now...

Diet going ok - apart from I had a mars bar the other day - the first bit of chocolate in a month and it tasted like heaven!!! AMAZING!!!!

I have been good since but am completely stuck on 9 stone10lbs. Maybe that is just what my body is meant to be? I cannot seem to shift another ounce... it is quite irritating but am pleased, I guess, with how well I have done so far (I have lost 12lbs!!!). I am determined to just try to love my body for what it is and enjoy my summer. When I am in guernsey I am certainly not going to worry about what I eat, I want to have fun and relax and enjoy the delicious foods mum will be feeding me!

Jogging still going ok, and am trying to do sit ups which I am pants at!! Tim went on his first jog of the year yesterday and did what I do in half the amount of time, although he was a little puffed out!

We are off to london this weekend. I get to go shopping with tall helen and meet her new man! I can't wait!! Then we have a family baptism to go to with drinks and nibbles afterwards. Should be a great weekend!

chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: