Monday, July 10, 2006

Our new piano



Hi all,

here is our new piano!!! isn't it beautiful???? we had to move our shelves into the bedroom but it actually all fits in quite snuggly!

School was getting rid of it so I buggsied it and now we have the most gorgeous piano to play! I have got in touch with a few tuners and it'd not too expensive to get it tuned, but they said to leave it a few weeks to climatise! what fun!!!!

we can now have cocktail nights with cocktails and me playing the piano with everyone standing around me singing... well maybe in a few months when I have actually learnt to play. So far tonight i have leanr to play "Do your ears hang low, do they wiggle to and fro"!!

diet going ok but am feeling really hungry at the moment. No run today due to rain so feel a bit annoyed at myself, will try to go tomorrow no matter what the weather.

chat soon, hope everyone is well, gemma x

No comments: