Monday, July 17, 2006

Gutted...

Hi,

Tim and I had a wonderful weekend in london. I will put some photos on when I have got time to download them... so busy at the moment and have another meeting tonight starting in half an hour!

I am currently gutted because after a week fo being 9 stone 10lbs then having two dasy in london of eating yummy food I am now back up to 9 stone 13lbs....

devastated in an understatement...

I am so annyed at my body and at this dieting crap. It takes weeks and weeks of eating nothing to loose a pound then two days... 48 bloody hours to put on three pounds!!!! HOW???????? I just don't understand at all... I can't get my head around how it works? How is it even possible to put on that much in two days?????

well my rant is now over. I am off to my meeting. Talk soon, love to you all, gemma x

1 comment:

beth spencer said...

Such is dieting life! Just enjoy the fact that you had a good time in London and there are 4 days left of term. Hoorah!