Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The baptism

Me and Maddy - isn't she gorgeous! I guess the curly hair is a dominant gene, my children better get curly hair too!!!
My cousins, luke, Rachael, Maddy, Me, Anna and Claire - Rach and Anna are my first cousins, Maddy my second cousin (Rachael's little girl) and Luke and Claire are my Auntie's niece and nephew... so are sort of cousins to me I guess...
Tim and I in hyde park
This is the prettiest picture of helen i just had to put it on!
Me and helen in hyde park
Tim in front of the Cutty Sark in Greenwich, was such a sunny day!

My cousin racheal's little baby got baptised on sunday in london. Was wonderful seeing all my cousins from my dad's side of the family again, the last time was years ago when i was only a little girl!

here are some of the pictures. I took loads and can't possible put them all on so here's a select few.

Diet still ok. not great but ok. I had our creative project fashion show today followed by a class dsico where we nibbled on kiddies sandwiches and cakes... I only had a few nibbles as i was so cross from yesterday i had a bit of a bugger it attitude! will try harder tomorrow...

enjoy looking at my piccies!

gemma x

No comments: