Thursday, June 01, 2006

NO MORE SOUP...

These photos are of Tim's plants. He is so proud of himself as he grew them from seeds. Aren't they just gorgeous? It looked a bit ropey for a while when they were in their trays (a bit weedy) but they are really going mad now, I think they are enjoying the sunshine as much as I am! (Shame tim and I are allergic to pollen!)





Hi, I am suffering big stylee today. I am loving the sunshine so so much. Claire and I have spent the past half an hour on her deck chairs in our garden! Loving it!

However, my hayfever is starting to kick in which is just lovely...! So far today I have produced enough mucus to fill a swimming pool.

I am also rather hungry as the soup I am trying to eat for an entire week is just so unappealing... Today I am allowed as many as 8 bananas and as much skimmed milk as I like, along with my soup. It sucks and I just don't want anymore bananas but am still hungry. I am actually amazed I have lasted four days to be honest. I am so determined to get slimmer for the summer. I want to look sexy for Tim in my bikini! (Sorry mum, I meant pretty!)

Well not much else to say today, chat again tomorrow if I have time in my busy half term schedule of lying in the sun! BLISS! (I could so be a stay at home house wife!)

bye, Gemma x

No comments: