Wednesday, May 31, 2006

cabbage soup!

Hi,

I've had a relaxing half term so far. Tim and I spent Monday relaxing after the weekend. However, after reading my friend Sam's blog spot I am feeling rather envious of her living back home in Guernsey. She spent the day BBQ-ing in Herm and getting sun burnt! Leamington hasn't seen the sun for about 9 months now and I am gagging for some! Even the Big Brother house is sunny too...
I think Tim and I are living in the wrong place!!!

Anyway, I am feling inspired about the summer and am looking forward to going to Guernsey and hopefully spending the whole time on the beach and having BBQs. So the diet is back on after about a month of being naughty. So far this week I am attempting the cabbag soup diet! You have to eat this soup along with fruit and veg but I am on day three and already cannot imagine putting one more spoonful of that orange coloured mush into my mouth!

Having said that the scales are being rather kind to me so that has motivated me to carry on! Wish me luck!!!

Well I am only really writing to put off doing my reports so i guess I should scoot!

Chat soon, Gemma x

1 comment:

Ant said...

Don't cut back too much or you'll just be skinny for a week then pile it all back on! Just do it gradually. Or get really stressed like me and It'll just fall off! x