Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stratford!!





Hi,

diet still going brilliantly, I am not sticking exactly to the cabbage soup diet but am making good choices and eating less, the scales are still being my friend! The sun shine is also helping motivate me, I just keeo thinking of the summer and being on the beach!

Tim and I have just spent the day in Stratford and was wonderful! As the photos show it was bright sunshine the whole time and people everywhere. I know it is only down the road for us but I really feel like I am on holiday when I am in Stratford. We watched a comedy show in the middle of the park with two male comedians doing flame throwing tricks and acrobatics... get this... wearing only thongs!!! Was very surreal! They even picked on tim and I with some rude comment about tim pulling me last night! was bizarre but quite fun to watch!

Then we got a boat trip along the river Avon, was beautiful and very romantic! Tim rowed me the whole way and I sat there at the end of my boat like a lady of luxury! HEAVENLY!!!

WE ate lunch on the grass and now we've got back and bought loads of BBQ food and cider for tonight. I am going to make the burgers myself so I know what is going into them and not going to have buns. Cider isn't particularly a good choice but on the first day of our summer I think I deserve one!!!

Chat soon, gemma x

No comments: