Thursday, June 15, 2006

loosing weight is the hardest thing in the world!

Hi,

have had a tough week with lots of courses and reports to write up. Been a little moody but tim has looked after me and made me fel better. And my phone call to my mum this morning also helped to rationalise my thoughts and feelings!

My eczma is crazily itchy at the moment which is annoying too, however, i weighed myself this morning and it said I was 10 stone 2lbs!!! I am so pleased but not sure how it happened, I feel like I have been constantly munching these past few days. I have done my tae bo video a lot before school would you believe!?!

It has now inspried me to keep trying to loose a little more weight but am finding it very hard to do, especially at this time of the day when it is hot and sunny and I have the four o'clock munchies!

I did make the mistake of trying on a skirt from two years ago and it depressed me that I couldn't even do up the zip... I know I have to keep telling myself that I am gorgeous and don't need to loose weight. Then if I do loose weight it's a bonus but if not I can at least try to accept my body for what it is. That's hard though isn't it...

Well keep sending me your good luck vibes on this weight loss thing... I really do need constant motivation!

Chat soon, Gemma x

2 comments:

beth spencer said...

hi gemma, glad diet is working but you should know you are already skinny and gorgeous and a fab person. don't want you wasting away and shrivelling up!
see you on the 24th for more of your famous homemade burgers!!!
beth :)

Gem said...

You're so kind!!! Thanks!! Girls just woory though don't we...!

I am reallly looking forward to seeing you girls again, I really do miss having good friends at work. I wish we lived closer!

24th will be lovely and I will be sure to make plenty of burgers this time! YEY!