Saturday, June 17, 2006

I am now dreaming about reports....

Hi,

it's another sunny saturday!! This gorgeous weather had better carry on into July and August!

I am busy writing reports... or at least finding excuses such as doing this blogspot so I don't have to write reports...

I know I will be so much happier when they are finished and I can hand them in but it is so hard to motivate myself on such a lovely day. I feel like I should be outside enjoying the sunshine while it lasts!

I have done my tae bo four times now this week! I still can't feel a difference yet but the scales are still being very kind to me. They said 9 stone 13lbs today - I showed tim to check I wasn't dreaming! Not sure if that will last as I munched on another mars bar yesterday and tim cooked the most delicious lasagne! (he does look after me!). I will keep trying!

Well best scoot to do yet more bl***y reports! I will be dreaming again of writing things like "Sarah is working at a level in line with the national expectations for a child of her age..." and "She is a cheerful member of the class and I wish her the best of luck in Year 2"... blah blah blah...!

Chat soon, enjoy the sunshine where ever in the world you may be!

Gemma x

No comments: