Saturday, June 10, 2006

Another sunny day!






Hi, we had a lovely time at our BBQ, lots of people from work came and my friend Beth came too from my old school last year. Was so good to catch up with her! Richard, Beth's husband is an amazing illustrator and I added his blogspot to my links if you want to have a look at his work - hope you don't mind Richard?

My burgers went down very well too and here's the recipe Beth...

1 courgette, 2 slices of bread and garlic - wizz up in food processor then use hands and squidge it all together with packet of minced beef. Make burger shapes and there you have it... easy peasy!

Tim even got a cuddle with baby Joey, my friend Jill from work who is on maternity leave at the moment - it's her 6 week old baby! So so cute! Tim looks a little scared don't you think...?

Chat soion, gemma x

No comments: