Saturday, June 17, 2006

Laura's hen doo in Guernsey







I know Laura's wedding has now come and gone, but I have only just got her Guernsey hen doo photos up on the computer to now share.

They really capture the mood on the holiday, I have so many more but would just take far too long to download them all. We had such a wonderful time, it is so strange to think it was the first time I had met Tania (laura's friend) and Helen (laura's sister). We all just clicked and had such a fun time.

They absolutely loved Guernsey and Herm! And as you can see from these photos who wouldn't love it! It is an incredible place with beautiful places to visit....

we went to Herm, walked round the pine forest and up to Jerbourg point, along l'ancrese, down to moulin huet, around my little area in Bordeaux, to the little chapel, the dehus dolmen, town and much more! Was so much fun.

Tim and I, just from looking at these pictures, are now even more excited aboyt our summer! I wish I could bring all my friends over again, and next time Beth you have to come too!!!!

HUgs to you all, gemma x

No comments: