Sunday, May 28, 2006

All you need is love, love, love...

Laura and David

Tim (looking hot in his suit) and me

Me and my pink outfit

Fiona and I, Fiona had a green outfit with all matching accessories, you'll never guess what her surname is...??? (Fiona Green!)

Beautiful bridesmaids, Helen and Tania

Laura and David, both looking just gorgeous!!



Hi, diet going badly but am so enjoying my life right now I am not too bothered. I will keep going now I am on half term.

This weekend Tim and I went to our friend Laura's wedding! It was brilliant, she looked stunning! (I also got loads of ideas for when it's my turn...!)

Tim and I stayed in a little B&B near Oakham where they got married with our friends Fiona and Adam. Was so good to get away, I really felt like I was on holiday even though it was only a weekend break.

Chat again soon, enjoy the photos mum!

HUgs, gemma x

p.s Ant you hair looks incredible!!!

2 comments:

Ant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ant said...

Not sure what happened there somehow deleted my thing. I want to buy really nice dress for Sam's wedding. Seen anything in the shops lately? Very pretty skirt but i don't wear pink so no good for me! x