Monday, May 22, 2006

looking forward




Hi,

Not had that good week, eaten far too much for a diet and not done much exercise. It is pouring with rain and has been for about 2 weeks now. I miss that sunny feeling...

I thought I would pop some photos on for my mum. She likes looking at photos. So mum, here's one of Tim doing a demonstration at my school then there's one from last summer of me and mum swimming at Bordeaux beach. I am looking forward to doing that again this summer! Can't wait!

Well best scoot but please someone give me advice on how to stop eating at 3pm after school. That's my worst time of day for snacking...

hugs, gemma x

1 comment:

Ant said...

Jelly, jelly, jelly all the way!! Having said that I'm just off to get some chocolate to make it through the boring staff meeting. x