Sunday, February 17, 2013

sunny (almost) Spring day!

 So we finally had a good nights sleep off Finley, he did wake at 5am, but we gave him a dose of medicine (he's teething), changed his nappy, gave him a drink and he fell back to sleep till 8am!!!!! This is how we found him once we were all up and ready to go swimming! He is so cute.

below is a very rare occasion when the kids are both playing nicely, I just had to capture the moment on camera!
 It's been a beautiful sunny day today, we went swimming this morning and have spent this afternoon in the sunshine playing outside, the children had a lot of fun watering the garden then they set up a gutter waterfall system! Rosie really enjoyed it, they both got very wet and a full change of clothes was needed! Lots of fun.

I've just taken Finley for a nice walk in the sunshine too for his nap, it was so refreshing going for a walk in just my cardi without layering up with gloves, hat, scarf and coat! Lovely!

So Spring is on its way I think,

chat again soon,

HUGS Gemma (no idea who still reads my blog but I love writing it anyway and love reading back on old posts even more)

xxx

No comments: