Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello, I've not written in ages. It's been very busy with tim being away and starting my new job and mum visiting. I never take as many photos as I should! I wish i had taken more!!  Above is a photo of Rosie, she had been playing dominoes on her own whilst finley was napping and this is what she did, I think it is rather intelligent don't you think making a pattern like that!!!

Anyway here are a few of our past few weeks, and lots from today. Ant, Rebecca and baby Chloe came to visit our house. It was a success and Finley was absolutely fine with her, he was a bit curious but wasn't too bothered.






 kids at chatsworth

Well no gossip really, I just wanted to check in and say hello to any of you who are still reading my blog! Chat soon, Gemma x


No comments: