Sunday, September 30, 2012

crazy week!

 Hello,
well what a madly crazy week we've had!!! So on Monday we had a lovely play date with ant and her two girls. They came to ours to play. Chloe is gorgeous! 


 Gorgeous Chloe above and gorgeous Rebecca below. Sisters, how cute!!
 And my gorgeous girl

 Then on Tuesday we made some delicious cupcakes. Then Tuesday pm we were just about to go to Twisting tots when my school had the dreaded ofsted call!!!! ARGH! The kids came up with me to school to collect a few bits so I was totally ready on Wednesday. Then it was a crazy few days of running round collecting the evidence the ofsted lady kept asking for. Luckily I could put my hands on everything she asked for and it had been done well so she was pleased. Overall it went well although she was really critical of our mixed EYFS classes with Y1&2.
 Then Friday I drop the kids at nursery as Tim left to go walking in Scotland and Finley decides to vomit ALL OVER ME!!! Poor little thing, he was so upset. So I quickly turned around, covered in vomit. Got Rosie and him back in the car and came home. He's not been sick since but hasn't yet eaten much at all. Then last night, middle of the night I started with the bug! It's horrible. I can see why Finley isn't keen on eating yet.
 So the past few days we have been stuck inside in isolation. We have played cafes, made playdough, painted and played post offices, Rosie painted her own post box and is busy writing letters to her friends below...

 Yesterday Finley was super cuddly, poor little thing. Today he seems on the mend, although still hasn't eaten much. He's now napping while Rosie is in the kitchen doing playdough. I am feeling a bit better thank goodness, sipping water. I am praying Rosie doesn't start being sick! I have the bowls at the ready just in case!
So I think The Smith's are due something nice to happen this week don't you? Hopefully we'll win the lottery or something...!!

Chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: