Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 Above is Finley loving his teddy as always, he now is enjoying pushing around Rosie's pushchair. Rosie is doing very well at sharing it.

We've spent lots of time in the garden between the rainy showers. Finley is learning to walk in his wellies, which is funny to watch as he's a bit wobbly. I remember Rosie finding it quite tricky as they are so much heavier than shoes.

We also realised we needn't bring out toys as all Finley wants to play with is the tub of pegs...
 My little runner! Rosie is so fast she can catch me if we play chase, Tim's more of a challenge!

 Rosie and I being silly...

 We tried to get a nice picture of the three of us but either Rosie pulled a silly face or Finley wiggled off me! These children!!!


Same for Rosie and Finley, trying to get a nice picture of the two of them looknig at the camera is almost impossible, they are such squirmers and pull silly faces... I will keep trying!!!
 On bank holiday Monday we had the morning at Carsignton, the children rode on their bikes and played at the park, they even did a bit of colouring at the bird shelter. Sweet!
 Finley was so pleased to be out his pushchair and on his trike, he must have felt like such a big boy riding alongside his big sis!
Well no gossip this end, just busy getting ready for my new job and waiting for Ant's baby to arrive!!!

BYE xx

No comments: