Sunday, March 27, 2011

photos as promised for mum

Rosie and I went to play at ant's house today. Gareth was out so we struggled to get a photo of our bumps together. This one was taken in the mirror and came out all fuzzy... will try harder next time mum!

Rosie is a bit off colour today, she is fighting a cold I think, runny eyes and bit of a cough. She enjoyed snuggling on ant and having her back scratched.

Rosie using my bump as an arm rest, I think she quite likes it!
do you like her gorgeous new skirt I got from the NCT sale yesterday for £1? I love it!



And here you go Tony - see the 'I am being photographed' smile has not disappeared yet!
I am so gutted it is Sunday. We've had yet another wonderful weekend, I LOVE MY WEEKENDS! Monday's are such hard work. Next weekend is another good one as we are off down to Leamington for Dorethy's 90th birthday party and to see The Gane's! Can't wait to catch up with my lovely Katie, I miss her so much! Now what shall Rosie wear to this party???? (I do love dressing her up!)

BYE xxxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the most horrible picture of me. I am not actually that fat mum - you can't even see my arm. Gemma I could kill you!

Unknown said...

That was Ant not Gareth by the way!