Saturday, March 26, 2011

26 weeks and party time!

So above is me now at 26 weeks pregnant, below was last week. I have already started to get the whole'you're so big' comments from people... I don't think I am ridiculously huge, I carried big with Rosie too so I think it is just how my body carries babies!
So today Ant and I went to an NCT sale in Matlock. We picked up some great bargains! Ant got a play mat with the arches and a blow up ring thing for babies for really cheap. Good as new! And I got Rosie a few clothes and lots of baby boy clothes for so little money. I could have spent so much more, if I had of been a bit more organised I could have planned ahead a bit more and got some older boy clothes, although these sales are quite often I will just go to the next ones too!

Later on this afternoon we took Rosie to Baxter, William and Grace's 2nd birthday party, enjoy the photos - she looked gorgeous in her tutu!






I've been cleaning the baby stuff too so that Rosie has a chance to get used to it all before the baby arrives, we're hoping by then she may be a bit bored of it all.

Well I had better scoot as my dinner is now ready, chat again soon xxxxx

No comments: