Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank you Granny Sue!

Granny Sue has been knitting for Rosie again, this is her new cream dress, how cute does she look?

And her new short sleeved jumper top which says Rosie on it! She loves it!
And another dress from Vietnam, she looks very girly for sure in this one!
Well we have had a busy week last week at work and a lovely weekend with Dave and Vicki. They came to visit us so we walked into Belper on the Saturday and went to the pub, Rosie was a super star, they were very impressed with how well behaved she was. Then we went for a nice walk round the roads near our house on the Sunday. I cooked Saturday night. Lovely!

I have ofsted at school this week which sucks. I will be pleased when it's Thursday. Luckily I haven't been in school today as it sounds like everyone has been a tad stressed!

I must scoot now as I am spending this evening getting my lessons ready.

Bye xxx

1 comment:

Ant said...

CUTE