Friday, August 07, 2009

Yet again MORE Rosie photos!!!!!




below was after her jabs... she was fine for about an hour then i had grumps and tears all day between feeds, luckily she still slept all night.
How sweet is this, it was taken after she fell asleep feeding - don't worry mum I only left her to take the photo, wouldn't want her to roll right off!
As of two nights ago Rosi sleeps in her big girl's cot in her own room... needless to say I'm not sleeping too well through checking on her every hour but I'm sure I'll relax about it soon. It hasn't bothered Rosie at all and she sleeps beautifully.
She also loves staring at her mobile.

here is Rosie having a chat after baby massage! so cute...



I hope you like my photos, Ant I would like more, also Sam and Catherine if you're reading this I am missing your updates - you must be having lovely, busy summers!
BYE XXXX

No comments: