Thursday, February 05, 2009

More snow!

So we had another dolop of snow last night, I had a phonecall this morning to say school was shut again! YEY! So this week has really been a fab one. Poor tim still had to go in although he did go a bit later as the roads really weren't suitable for driving. I still think they weren't that clear later on but his work said they had to have a go! He phoned to say he got there safely but did say his car pretty much went sideways down the hill into Belper town... oh dear! I hope it clears a bit or he will be abandoning his car at the bottom of the hill and walking home tonight...!
My boys are not happy. They are now bored of the snow and want to run around and go to the toilet without being freezing cold! Tim was a big softy and let them sleep on our bed last night (which he never allows!), they were very good boys and stayed my side as they know not to disturb tim or they get chucked out!
So we have had a bit of extra time this week to do some more to our dining room, I have now finished painting it but haven't taken a photo as want to show you when it is all totally finished. Here it is half done with our new lights, gorgeous or what! It will be perfect for dinner parties! Christmas at ours this year maybe! ?


I had better scoot, maybe I will watch a girly movie and have a nap! BYE xxx

No comments: