Sunday, February 08, 2009

I have been SHOCKING this weekend with taking photos. I took 3, and one of those was to check my hair looked nice... oh dear. I am usually really camera snappy! Never mind, I think Kate took a few photos so I will get her to email them to me asap and then I will put them on my blog.
We had a fabulous weekend, I miss my uni girls so much. I haven't seen them since the wedding (as we were meant to meet in Nov but I had terrible morning sickness so couldn't make it down to London). We stayed in on the Friday night and I cooked a delicious dinner, the girls drank some wine and me on my appletize and we gossiped the night away. Tim was at a stag do in wales this weekend so timing wise it was perfect!

Then on Saturday we went to derby shopping with lots of coffee gossip breaks! Bliss! We tried on lots of clothes, anna had a drastic hair cut which looked stunning (again i wish i had a before and after photo!) and bought a few items! Then got some nibbles and headed home. We drank teaand nibbled before getting ready to go out, we went to the Hanging Gate and spent all evening there drinking (girls on wine, me on appletize!),eating and chatting, was so much fun!

We had a lazy morning and now all the girls are gone. Luckily Tim got home just as I dropped anna at the station so I haven't had time to mope around on my own. (I always feel blue when they go, I miss them so much and wish we lived closer).

I can't believe it's Sunday again, school tomorrow... boo. I am with Ant on this one, not wanting to go to school. It sucks. At least I get PPA time tomorrow afternoon.

Well I am off to check my student's planning then maybe a tiny weeny nap! Huge hugs xxxx

p.s. We listened to baby's heartbeat on anna's stephascope! And he/she kicked anna and helen, poor kate missed out as he/she stopped kicking when she touched my tummy, maybe her hands were too cold?!

BYE xxx

No comments: