Friday, February 13, 2009

Here you go Ant more photos as asked! Me at 24 weeks, my belly button is kind of level now, getting ready to pop out! All the kiddies at school stare at my tummy when talking to me which is funny, they are so intrigued by it all. My lower back is a bit achey in the evenings but other than that am still at a really lovely stage with not too many horrible symtoms. I love feeling the baby kick still, am waiting for it to move positions as I always get kicks in bottom centre and bottom right hand side of my bump, not had any on left side or top of bump yet so must still be the right way up! Will be strange to feel it kicking upwards!
Congratulations to Catherine (ant's friend from school) who had her little girl this week (Samantha Elizabeth I think weighing just under 6lbs) and Congratulations to my friend Jill who had her little boy this week too (Christopher Jack weighing 6lbs 13oz)

Oh and also congrats to my friend Helen who just announced she is also pregnant! How exciting, so many babies!!!

Below is a picture of my hubby and I tonight, we are off out in a minute to the pub for dinner. We are making Valentines day last all weekend!!! I wander what colour eyes our baby will have... green like me or blue like tim??!! hmmm...
Well I had better scoot, Annt have a FANTASTIC birthday tomorrow if I don't get hold of you but I will try as much as poss!!! Enjoy your party, huge hugs (p.s. have you seen mum's site? lots of baby photos of you!!!!)

BYE xxxxx

1 comment:

Sue's Stitches said...

getting bigger, Gem!!! i like your top - a guernsey one?