Tuesday, December 02, 2008

snow!!!

Above is the photo of snow that we woke up to this morning! We were hoping it would continue so we coul dhave the day off work but no such luck, it had melted by lunch! It did look pretty this morning and was so funny seeing our cats freak out in it! Einstein acted like it was a scary monster and puffed up his tail!! Very cute!!

Below is a photo of my mini bump so far, I know no-one particularly wants to see my tummy but when I have my clothes over the top it just looks like chub! Tim thinks my shape is definitly starting to change, I agree!
We just had the most wonderfully relaxing weekend in Kent, we wished we could stay all week. Was so lovely to just walk out the front door and into the fields and forests, it is such a beautiful part of the country and tim's parents really do live in a gorgeous area. I love spending time with the horses and in front of their log burning stove, heavenly!
This is a photo of me and Ben...
Here is tim and ben...
Looking back down one of the fields, patch was on her way to see if we had any carrots for her!
Well I have been in a right grump today. Not sure why, maybe it's hormones. I just feel grumpy. Tim is sanding the bathroom then he is going to come and give me a cuddle to cheer me up! I am now going to scoot to cook him something yummy for dinner. We do look after each other!

chat soon, gemma x

No comments: