Saturday, December 06, 2008

It's Christmas time, Mistletoe and Wine (for tim anyway!)

So I have had a few grumpy moments today about our christmas tree, but it is all ok now. I was worried it was a bit spindly and looked a bit dead... (it's from our garden), but now we have decorated it and made it look pretty I like it. Not sure how long the needles will last as it's not one of the special non-needle-dropping trees, fingers crossed it will last till new years eve!!! Our lounge now look svery christmassy and pretty.
Me and my gorgeous hubby...
Me next to my stunning christmas tree
My boys, I think if Einstein was a human he would be very upset by the angle of this photo. He looks rather fat!!!!
This is our new bedding we have bought with some of our wedding gift vouchers. It looks stunning and is the softest bedding I have ever felt! Now we have 3 gorgeous king sized sets, we feel like our grown up lives in our home are coming together so wonderfully!
And our house is really getting sorted, only bathroom to finish then kitchen and dining room. Tim has finished sticking the tiles on which look ace, and I have painted most walls with first coat of white paint. I can't reach the wall behind the bath so Tim will have to paint that bit (he is a little taller than me). Can't wait to get it finished, we have set ourselves the target of new years eve!!!

Well I had better scoot, off to watch X factor results.

hugs, Gemma xxx

3 comments:

Ant said...

I like the technical term of 'sticking the tiles on'. That sounds like join the dots or colouring in - which I'm sure was not as simple as that. I'll ask Tim next time I see him! Looks great! x

Sue's Stitches said...

like the tiles - and the tree! you're looking a lot healthier than a few weeks ago. cats look contented

Gem said...

Thanks ladies! Our house it really coming along, and yes am feeling a million times better than a few weeks ago! I finally have that pregnancy glow everyone keeps talking about!!! thank goodness..!!!