Saturday, November 15, 2008

Guess what exciting news Tim and I have???


Well there you go, Little Baby Smith is due in June 2009!!!

We feel so lucky right now and very blessed. We have known for a while but wanted to wait for our 12 week scan - we got dated at 11 weeks and 4 days... not sure how on earth they can be so precise, it's pretty amazing!

The scan was incredible, it wriggled about so much flipping up and down, it had it's back to us then turned to face us... you could make out it's hands, feet and profile!

We are very very happy and just hoping now for a healthy 6 months ahead, can you believe a third of my pregnancy is over with already!

I have been terribly ill morning, noon and night, and even fainted in morrisons the other day probably due to lack of food staying in me. I am starting to feel better in the mornings now so hopefully it will soon last all day. I am waiting for this so called 'pregnancy glow' to kick in!

well there you have it!!!

big hugs, gemma (+1) xxx

3 comments:

Katie said...

We are so happy for you-you will be fantastic parents! I feel as excited as you are, a baby 'gemma' or 'tim'.

Just look after yourself, enjoy the next 6 months, I can't wait to have lots of cuddles! xx

Gem said...

you are so sweet!!!!! we are getting very excited now the scan went well, we can't wait to start buying things... although may try to be patient and wait till the sales in the new year!!!! I can't wait to have cuddles too... bring on June!!!! xx

Sameranda said...

That is brilliant news!! Congratulations!