Wednesday, November 05, 2008

So this time last year this was us!!! Sitting on deck chairs drinking wine out of beakers in a smelly, dirty house!!! We had just got the keys and had spent the day pulling up the stinky carpets, washing the smelly curtains, scrubbing the walls with bleach and generally saying to one another "what have we done???"
And now... look how far we have come... for starts our lounge is AMAZING, we love our house so much!!!

Our bathroom is well under way, we even had our plumber around yesterday to talk money and start thinking about next steps. I think it may be done by the new year if we really nuckle down - I say we, I mean Tim and the plumber... although I will paint!!! we have decided maybe to do one wall a plum colour and the rest neutral. It will be so gorgeous!

well no other gossip from me. Tim is off to Wales this weekend, I will miss him but he has had it planned for months. I would go with him but haven't been feeling too great recently and think I need to rest and stay in the warm, besides he will be doing lots of big walks and my fitness isn't up to scratch at the mo and I would just hold Tim back. He can really go have fun with his climbing friends and not worry about looking after me! I think I may get a chinese take away and buy the new Shrek Christmas movie to watch!!!! Besides my boys need me to cuddle them with all the fireworks that are going to be going off this weekend. I currently have them locked in with me in the lounge as the banging has already started here and Tim has given me strict instructions to keep them inside. Bless him, he loves his boys really!

I had better scoot, chat again soon, big hugs from Mrs Smith!!! ( I still love saying that!)

BYE XXXXXxxxxx

No comments: