Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hi,

so I am currently sitting in my lovely lounge slowly recovering from a slight hangover... after the BEST hen party EVER!!!!

The girls did amazingly well and organising it and I am forever grateful to them for making my hen party the most special party I have ever had just for me!

Firstly on Friday Anna arrived with an envelope for me to open which had inside a photo of a posh hotel and it said to go pack my bags because Tim and I were being whisked off for the night for a romantic stay in this posh hotel!! It was lovely, the room was very posh! The bathroom was amazing so we made ourselves look beautiful and went for dinner, drinks and walk in the grounds of the hotel (it was on the river Trent, near Castle Donnington). It was a very relaxing evening and we got a lovely breakfast in the morning too!

Then at Breakfast I had another envelope to open which said that I was now going to be driven to a hotel in Breadsall for a facial! So tim dropped me off there for my facial and then he went off to London for a night with his best man Dave. After my amazingly relaxing facial Anna was there to pick me up with a third envelope that said WELCOME TO YOUR HEN PARTY! So when we got back to my house it looked like this...



And all my wonderful friends were there with fun hen badges on! I was given lots of little pressies like my fabulous veil, sash, L plate badge and some drinks coasters for our new lounge with lots of photos of me on!

We then set off for a picnic at the River Gardens in Belper. Beautiful setting, it rained for a few minutes but then was gorgeous sunshine for the rest of our picnic!
Me and my bridesmaid Helen...
Us Guernsey girls, Hannah, Lian, Kath, me and Katie
Uni girls, Anna, Kate and Helen
My Milverton friend Katie sheltering the Guernsey girls from the rain!

During the picnic all my hens each gave me a fun little pressie that represented a memory they each had of me, was very funny but as they say 'What is said/done on the hen party, stays on the hen party!'
Laura, Me and Fi
Katie and Me
Hannah, Katie, Me and Kath
So after our picnic I got driven to the hotel I had my facial at in the morning, and we all went for a swim in the pool, sauner, steam room and jacuzzi and had lots of giggles and gossips!


After that... YES THERE'S MORE!!!!

We went to another posh room in the hotel and sat down for high tea! We had a pot of tea each, finger sandwiches and lovely scones and cakes! Which was followed by another glass of bubbly (we had already had some on our picnic)! Heavenly!!!!
Me and Kath, it's her turn next as she is getting married in January!
Me in my veil, I feel quite sad now I have taken it off...
Katie and Hannah, with einstein, my boys were so good!
Fi and Laura
Kate beginning to pour the cocktails! Lots more evening photos to come!!!!!!!!!!! The party goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: