Friday, May 30, 2008

Back from my holidays!

Hi, I just had the best week at home with Mum, we had some really good quality mother daughter time with only a tincy-eency bit of mother daughter disagreements!!! It was so good, we sorted TONS of wedding bits, it would take me ages to tell you everything plus some things need to be left as a suprise for our guests!!! Mum has been amazing at helping sort things and is busy busy busy making things like bridesmaid bags, doing stuff to my dress and making our table plan. I have no doubt it will all come togehter brilliantly and we will have a wonderful wedding day. Tim and I can't wait!!

Below is Ethan, my little 2nd cousin. He has grown so much since I last saw him last summer, he is so gorgeous and is a mini version of his daddy!


Just had to put a photo on to prove how sunny it was, I spent lots of the week in my boob tube tops and sunglasses! Heavenly, it was rainy some mornings but had turned warm and sunny by the afternoon.
Mum and Sam's gorgeous garden, they think it is overgrown and needs loads of work doing to it but I think it is beautiful!
Mum and I had lots of jacuzzis with bubbly wine!!! WAS AMAZINGLY RELAXING!!!
We also went on a few walks, it made me miss Guernsey so much and made me very envious of my friend Kath who is moving back their with her fiance in September... I wish Tim and I could live there sometimes... although I do LOVE our house and living in Derbyshire. It is nice to get away for weekends and visit friends, in guernsey it would be hard to do that without spending tons of money. Tim and I are happy where we are, and at least we have Guernsey for holidays!!! This summer is going to be so much fun!!!
Bordeaux Beach at low tide
Well best get going, have to start my reports tomorrow. Tim and I are off out for drinks tonight with some of his work friends then an early start for me!

Big hugs, Gemma xxxx

No comments: