Sunday, March 16, 2008

my weekend with my uni girls!

Here I am having my first attempt at plastering... I was shockingly awful!!! Tim may now need to scrape it all off and start again, I tried really hard but it is so tricky to get smooth, bits kept coming off and leaving holes... ragh!!! never again... well maybe not for a few hours anyway...
So this weekend I had anna, kate and helen come and visit me. I miss them all so much, it was so wonderful to catch up and talk houses, weddings, babies, jobs, kittens, uni and much more! We went shopping on satruday, out to lunch, more shopping, home for cocktails then we went out for dinner!! Ladies of luxury! I spent my birthday money on some lovely new boots that were in the sale and a new cardigan for school or to wear with jeans/skirts at weekends. was fun, fun, fun!!
Me and helen
Anna and kate
helen getting ready
kate ready
anna getting ready
kate loving einstein and cocktails
my kittens adored kate, I think they sensed she was a cat person
kate bought the kittens some presents which they loved, here is oscar having fun on his own, very cute...
anna, helen and kate in the snug
me and anna slightly clashing with our tops!!!
I miss them soooo much! I wish we lived nearer, brighton, london, derbyshire and york are not easy to get to for afternoon tea, maybe one day we will end up nearer but for now a jam packed full weekend of fun will do, it's just a shame it goes so quickly.

better scoot now, my gorgeous fiance is busy plastering - sorting out my mess... so I should go look after him and make him a cup of tea! chat soon, big hugs, gemma xxxx

No comments: