Monday, January 21, 2008

more kitten photos!!! SORRY!!!

Okay, so other than decorating and planning school stuff, there is not much going on in my life so you have more cat photos! I promise i have lots of fun things planned for the next few months - katie, kath and Hannah coming to visit, Seonaid's hen party in London, Kate, Anna and Helen coming to visit and going to Guernsey to sort wedding stuff! So soon I promise I will put other photos than kittens... but aren't they just adorable!!!??? Below is a sequence of three photos I took when they were sleeping yesterday... how cute are they cuddling each other?


Below is a painting I got given by the governors at my old school as a leaving pressie, it is of leamington town hall, how gorgeous is it????!! We will have to find somewhere gorgeous to put it in our house, maybe our dining room when it is finished or our lounge!
We gave the kittens a tiny bit of left over salmon (tim couldn't eat all of his cause he was jet lagged) and they LOVED IT, we had better not do it again, we wouldn't want them to get an expensive fussy taste in food.
Right I'm off, huge hugs and moops from me xxx

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Your kittens are SO cute. I will see you in London, I'm coming to Seonaid's hen do too!