Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hi,

so I am very excited as Mum and Sam are coming over TOMORROW!! I am looking forward to seeing them and especially for MUm to come wedding dress shopping with me! I found this photo from last summer and thought I would put it on! Over Easter we are going to see Tim's parents but I don't have a photo of us with them so you just get to see a photo of Ben instead! Isn't he gorgeous?

And here is my YUMMY fiance Tim and his horse Ben, both as handsome as each other!

Well as you have probably gathered I have nothing of interest to say as I have been at work all day where nothing exciting ahs happened (except the making of the most wonderful musical instruments ever and covering my floor with rice and lentils) and then since being at home I have cooked, cleaned and tidied ready for my mum to approve of!!
so I had better stop boring you and go do some work - I have got to get my literacy planned for next week so I don't have to work this weekend!
Then off to bed so tomorrow comes round quicker!!
Bye, gemma xxxx

1 comment:

Ant said...

I want to see photos of your weekend with Mum and Sam. Update!