Thursday, February 08, 2007

Yet more photos - I love snow!

Meet my new snowman, I made him and rolled him round the back of our flat to hide him from those horrible teenegers who live near our streets and terrorise our neighbourhood by trampoling our snowmen!!! Me and my new snowman...




People had thrown snowballs into the frozen lake to crack it, I tried and mine just stayed on the top, I don't think I have a very strong throwing arm...
Below is my vandalised snowman... how sad he looks now on the floor....!

So I have had all day off work and have made snowmen, been for a walk again and completed all my writing assessments! What a great use of a day when I would have otherwise been teaching. And I bet all my kiddies have had loads of fun in the snow too!

Do you like all my photos!?

Chat again soon when I have more interesting things to say, Gemma x

2 comments:

Ant said...

Love the snow. I hate those teenagers. What shits. I wish I could play in snow like that.

Gem said...

yes is lots of fun but was playing on my own as tim had to go to work! I felt like a bit of a geek but I had fun anyway!!! Call me tonight cause I haven't had a chat in ages and want to find out what you are up to!!