Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tim's valentines cake!!!
Happy Birthday Ant and Happy Valentines day everyone else! (Although Tim is the only one I want to really send my 'lurve' to....!!!!)

This week I have been relaxing on half term doing absolutely nothing! BLISS!

I am trying to be healthy (as usual - I sound like a broken record) and have been to the gym, had a swim and even tried the Weight Off Workout! What a giggle!! I ache a lot and have made up for that by eating a HUGE slice of my valentines cake I baked for Tim... oops!!! I seriously need to accept my body for the weight it is and just enjoy being me. I just can't shift any pounds...

Well Pau Mckenna is also trying to hep me with his fantastic book that says
1 - Eat only when you are hungry
2 - Eat what you want, not what you think you should
3 - Eat slowly and enjoy every mouthful
4 - Stop when you are full

Doh... so easy you say but actually is really hard to only eat when hungry as I am often not that hungry I have realised. I just crave certain foods at certain points of the day (e.g. 4pm chocolate break time!!!)

His CD sends me to sleep so hopefully in my subconcious he is telling me to stop eating lots and maybe if I listen to it everyday I will eventually look like Victoria Beckham - what do you think??

Well valentines day today Tim is at work so I am going to finish watching last nights OC, pop to town to buy some yummy food and drinks from M&S, do some exercise, have a gorgeous soak in the bath and shave my legs (sorry was that too much to share?) and make myself look beautiful for my gorgeous fiance!!!!!!! (It was the first ever time I was able to buy a 'to my fiance' valentines card... what fun, and slightly geeky!)

I had better go now so chat again soon, gemma x

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Helloooo! Have you set a date yet??

I don't mind at all, you should definitely do a website, it really takes the pressure off having to organise everything for your mates coming across from the UK.

And love the cake by the way!