Sunday, February 25, 2007

WEDDING DRESSES!

Katie, Kath and Hannah after a few bottles of wine in the gorgeous restaurant Ask. Hannah, Kath, Katie and Me after a day of shopping in Oxford!
Me and Hannah


Katie, Kath and Me



Kath doing a L'Oreal advert pose - she really wasn't trying to do it, she just so happened to flick her hair as I pressed my camera!!




Me and Hannah

Hannah and Katie posing!



Hi,
I had a much better weekend after a crappy week. Tim is feeling much better which is good and I had a lovely weekend with my guernsey girl friends! We went out in oxford shopping and they took me to my first ever WEDDING DRESS TRYING ON SESSION!!!!
It was so much fun! It is good to now have an idea of what shape I want and the colours that suit my skin tone. I did find one dress that I fell in love with but it is far too early to make any big decisions yet! If I don't find any I like more up in leamington and I can't stop thinking about this one dress then maybe I will take mum to see it when she visits and go from there... I obviously can't give too much away on my blog in case Tim reads it and also I want my outfit to be a bit of a surprise for everyone!
So this week is going to be a madly busy one with parents evenings and my birthday! (I have to work from 8am to 8.30pm on my birthday!! GUTTED... So Tim and I decided we would make Wednesday into my birthday and he is taking me out to dinner on that night instead.
Well no more news from me, I am just very excited about wedding stuff but need to remind mysef that it is over a year away yet and we have loads of exciting things to think about this year first.
Chat soon, gemma x





No comments: