Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hi,

Sorry I haven't been writing recently. I have had my birthday which was lovely in some ways but awful in other ways... I had parents evening on my birthday so was at school from 7.45am till 9pm!!! A very long day.

The good thing was tim and I went out for dinner the day before my birthday which was lovely and my friends from uni (anna, kate and helen) came up to celebrate with me.

The biggest stress of all however is our school had the dreaded phonecall from OFSTED!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!
No it will be fine really but it has meant I had to postpone friends coming on friday night so I could work all evening (after parents evenings this week all I wanted was to drink wine and relax - no chance!) and had to get rid of them early today to go into school. It was such a shame but we did have a great time yesterday day (trying on more wedding dresses!) and last night (school days in the union with tim and all his hockey friends!)

Here is a picture that Little Anna sent me today. I have got lots of photos from world book day last week and last night in the union so I promise I will add photos and chat properly next time.

I have to go do some more work now so chat soon when I have had a sleep and not so stressed!!!



No comments: