Friday, December 15, 2006

my 100th blog!!!

Hi,

so I have reached my 100th blog! what fun! It is quite hilarious that I started it as an online diet diary and I now weigh exactly the same as I did a year ago!!!! I have said to tim that the diet starts again in january! I always fell a bit more inspired then...

So right now I am loving being a teacher. My children earned all their marbles in their jar (one marble for good behaviour/good work/just generally being great!) so they have their reward of watching a DVD with popcorn! I am therefore being a cinema attendant right now - enjoying the movie and popcorn but also able to do some assessments, plan for next term and blog to you all!!!

I am a bit envious as my sister has now broken up for christmas. It makes so much sense this time of year to give children time with their families baking mince pies and having christmas fun before christmas day. I can't believe how late we break up...

We have my work christmas doo tonight which will be fun. Lie in tomorrow then tim and I are going to stratford for the day then shopping in M&S for lots of yummy food ready for our little christmas day on sunday. We are going to do stockings and eat lots of christmas food and play quiz games! Always fun!

I had better go do some more work now but take care and another big merry christmas!!!!! Only one week before the hols YEY!!!!

gemma x

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm waiting for those photos, along with your Mum!!! Thank you for organising such a lovely evening last night! Your a star!! xx