Sunday, October 01, 2006

fab weekend!

Hello,
so this weekend has been the best weekend I have had in a long time! I just feel like I have relaxed and chilled out after a crazily busy week.

It all started with tim and i going out for dinner on friday, was very romantic and just was good to sit down with him and be cooked for and chat all night long!

Then I went shopping on saturday morning in stratford whilst tim was at hockey. Was so good to go round the shops and I even started my christmas shopping! I was watching a programme the other morning with lorraine kelly and they were chatting about not spending all your december pay cheque on christmas and how you should start thinking about it now. So... I did! And I have half of my pressies sorted already!

also the gorgeous farmers market was on so I bought a heavenly hog roast bap with stuffing and crackling...! so naughty but so incredibly delicious!!!

I then joined a gym and went for my first workout since the beginning of the summer, felt so much better afterwards then tim and I had another great evening of watching x factor, lost and the fifth element with a lot of wine! fab!!!

so today, another great day,
I have been to my first ever yoga class which was great!
then I have been slowly doing my planning at the same time as plannig a holiday next year with tim. We are thinking of doing a skiing holiday with his sister and her boyfriend. Would be great but need to find out about costs first! (damn school holidays!!) would be good if we could.

now I am currently doing this, then numeracy planning, then I am going to bake a cake for school tmorrow! what fun!!!!

hugs to you all...

here's a few more photos of the wedding...


Dave, tim, sarah and katie in the evening me and tim, I had to 'trim' this picture as my arm looked the same size as my body!!!! argh!!!
the dance! was wonderful... the dance!
Sarah and her flock of bridesmaids, they really did all look so stunning!

No comments: