Monday, September 25, 2006

back to routine!

Hello,

tim and I are slowly getting back into our little routin in our flat, still have washing to catch up on but we're getting there. Tim has now changed my blog layout for me for fun! I love it! I may also change the name of my diary as it is clearly no longer a diet diary!

I am however going to join a new gym this week. It's a cannons one in leam, I need to get back into doing exercise as I have done nothing for months and am feeling tired and chubbly wubbly again! It will do me good having something for myself to keep me busy in the evenings when tim has to do work. He is working hard this year and needs time and peace (and quiet without me whittling on wanting attention!) so will be perfect!

well no more gossip from me, I am off to plan for my staff meeting tomorrow!

chat soon, Gemma x

2 comments:

beth spencer said...

hope staff meeting went well. thanks for christmas invitation!!! you are slacking! 2 days and no update. i am getting withdrawl symptons, need to know how you are and what you are up to!

fred mcruick or paul daniels
tescos or sainsburys
literacy or numeracy
ofsted or dentist
pen or pencil
tim or hugh grant???

Gem said...

not sure who fred is? so i guess paul daniels but hate him!
sainsburies yummier food but too expensive so tescos!
neither! ART!
dentist!
pencil
tim!!!!!!!! (But i do love hugh grant!!!)
Will update later, I broke tim's computer so haven't been able to even check emails till today!!!