Saturday, July 01, 2006

my new camera!



Hi,

I was quicker at working out my new camera settings than I imagined I would be - am quite proud of myself!!!

These are my only two good attempts - the other photos I took today didn't quite work (fuzzy, zoomed in on wrong bit, focused on background not the item i was taking photo of...etc etc...) I need a lot more practise!!!anyway, do you like them? This is in leamington gardens, can you believe they are practically our garden!!

I have been jogging every day this week at half six in the morning around this park, it truely is beautiful!

2 comments:

Sameranda said...

Nicks just started taking 'bee pollen' tablets for his hayfever from the health food shop - I will let you know if it works! Its a really bad time of year isn't it.
Its so hard losing weight. I am the same as you, I can't get beyond this certain point! My body just refuses to lose any more.

Gem said...

yes is so bl**dy annoying! I realy am still trying but won't budge... We just have to keep going! It will all be worth it in the end.

yes please let me know if the bee stuff works - I am willing to try anything!!! At the moment it feels like the only thing that will work is bungee jumping into a huge freezing cold lake and being dunked in it for a few hours!

are you getting nervous about the wedding!? I'm sure it will be an incredible day!