Saturday, July 01, 2006

The davinci Code

Hi I have just read the davinci code at last! I have been trying for a while but have found itquite hard to find time to sit down and read. It was very good but extremely frustrating! I don't really think it is my kind of book, I prefer a little less stressful reads, was very good though, now i can't wait to see the film. I know it probably won't be as good as the book but will be cool to see it anyway!

Have had the worst day ever for hayfever!!!! I am so uncomfortable I really don't know where to put myself. Have sneezed over two hundred times today and have got through an entire box of kleemex tissues! I look like rudolf with a cold!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!! Zirtek and nose spray is now not working on me so am going to have to try something else... whisky? brandy? vodka???? at least then I will be too drunk to feel my nose running...!

I have also just invested in a new digital camera, am stil learning how to use it and how to load photos onto my computer so will be a while before I put any of the photos from it onto this blogspot! Will keep practising.

Ant arrives in four sleeps as she reminded me today! can't wait to catch up and try on each others clothes, we are having a BBQ on the tuesday night then going out on the wednesday! what a giggle!!!!

chat soon, hugs from me x

No comments: