Friday, June 23, 2006

tall helen is coming to stay!!

Hi,

diet going so well! I am very proud of myself, in the staff room today there were three rather large cream cakes - the ones from Marks and Spencers full of cream, toffee, caramel and choclate... I resisted and didn't even have a nibble!!!! My weight yesterday and this morning... wait for it .... 9stone 12lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so inspired to keep going till I get to my target then I will be so happy and proud of myself in my bikini on the beach. I am going to london in a few weekends time and would love to buy a new pair of jeans or linen trousers (hopefully will be a size 12 by then if I keep on track!!!!)

This weekend my friend tall helen is coming to visit. I realy am so excited, I need a big chat with her. She never fails to make me feel happier when I am around her. She is so honest and can pull me up when I am feeling down (which has been all week). Tim has been amazing at listening to me and talking through my feelings, but there is only so much oestrogen he can take and I think I need a girly friend to talk to.

Ant is flying tonight - if you're reading this before you fly then I hope it is ok try not to be scared, enjoy the in flight movies! (gareth will look after you) if you're reading this once you have landed then WOOOOHHOOOOOOO! ENGLAND BABY YEAH!!!!!!! (joey quote!!)

Huge hugs to all who is reading this!

Gemma x

1 comment:

Ant said...

Don't get too skinny you bitch!! I am very jealous. I have eaten like a pig this week - celebrating finishing school. I'm all packed and ready to go now. It all seems a bit unreal. Having been away a whole year I can't quite imagine being back again. It's like tomorrow doesn't exist. Anyway it will all be over soon and I'm worried it will whizz by too quick. Never mind it will be fun. I can't wait to shop! Speak once I'm in London! XXXX